My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place is Disney World- the "Happiest Place on Earth!"

Sounds super childish right? I never understood the adults that were Disney obsessed, I thought it was really weird. But then I went in 2018 and now I am going again this May. What works in my favor is I also have an almost 6 year old that loves Disney too! So this makes it so much more fun because now I have a legit reason to book Disney vacations without people wondering why I never want to go anywhere else. 


                          AJ with the infamous ears                             Magic Kingdom Castle



The best thing about Disney is it really does make you feel like a child again. It is so nostalgic and I swear your worst day ever is still the best day when you're at Disney. There are so many things to do apart from meeting characters and riding rides, so every time you go you find something new that makes the whole experience more magical. 

The first time my son and I went, we went with another group of people and it was a short 4 day trip but it was still so much fun. This time we are going for 8 days 7 nights and we are both so excited to experience Disney Magic again. Also, a child is never too young to go to Disney. 

Finally, my favorite thing about Disney is the firework show in Magic Kingdom. Seriously, Disney puts on the best firework show. I cried, like literally sobbed, it was so beautiful and they play songs and project Disney movie clips on the castle. It truly is the most magical place!


Comments

  1. This is the first but I am sure not the last Disney post as a fav place this semester, Destiny! One of the fascinating things about Disney is the way they make stories-into-rides, so maybe that is a storytelling style you could experiment with this semester, taking something you read for class and imagining it as a Disney ride. That would definitely give you a new take on an old story! I've been researching Brer Rabbit (Brer Rabbit is a unit in the class too if you're curious), and so many people have told me that the way they first got to know Brer Rabbit was through the Splash Mountain ride! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment