Week 8 Progress

Looking back- I am happy with my progress so far! I am steadily trying to get ahead when I can but between work, school, practicum, AJ, and personal life it is looking like as long as I stay on track I will be okay! I think that I have a good weekly routine, it looks different than I had originally planned but it works out good. I do most of my reading/story on Tuesday and Wednesday. On Sunday, I usually work on my project and do all the feedback and commenting. I have been using some of the extra credit options. Today I am getting a week ahead and so this week I am going to focus on doing some extra credit so maybe I can finish the class earlier than I planned. 

Looking forward- I have learned that my most skipped assignment is the story on Thursday's.... I am not sure why but I just don't enjoy writing stories as much as I would like. I think it has to do with my confidence more than anything. Writing more stories and not skipping them is something I am going to work harder on for this second half. I need to add a better header picture on my homepage of my project and also write an outline of my project on that page too. 

My motivation for the second half of the semester is Stitch! AJ and I are going to Disney World in May and we are so excited! Every week that passes and school work gets done, I am that much closer to having breakfast in Florida with AJ while getting to meet Stitch!


Comments