Assignments First Impression

When I first opened this class on canvas and started exploring I was really intimidated because it seemed like a lot. It was also in a format that I have never seen or experienced. Now that I have done quite a few assignments and have worked my way through the orientation I am much more confident and I am finding that I do like this system. It is easy to follow and literally goes step by step. I am excited to practice my writing with these assignments because it has been a long time since I have had a sort of free will when it comes to writing. I am also excited for all of the extra credit opportunities, I appreciate that there are so many. The HEART and famous last words extra credit opportunities caught my attention and is something I am looking forward to. 

Comments