Thank Goodness for Technology

Seriously, how did people go to school, work, have a family, and a social life before online classes? The only reason I have been able to make it this far in college while being a young single mom is because of online classes.


I have a Mac and I run both safari and google chrome on my laptop but the majority of the time I use google chrome. I don't know much about any other browsers and I don't really know any tips either. I kind of just do what I need to do and move on, I know enough to navigate my computer and get things done and that is really it. It looks like I will be learning a lot more about the tools and sites available to me and I am really looking forward to that. I am not really sure what I would like to work on being more creative on my computer/online assignments and this class is going to help me a lot. I love the idea of the blog posts and having free will to write whatever I want. The more I move through, the more excited I get for this class! 

Comments